Graduate Recruitment Consultant - IT
Salary: £18k - £22k (+ uncapped commission)
Location: Cardiff City Centre
Our client is looking for motivated, business driven Graduates with excellent communication skills and an appetite for success. They are a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy bringing people and businesses together in London, Europe and the US. Over the last 10 years they have established themselves as a European market leader in Networking, Systems Infrastructure and Security recruitment.
Due to exceptional business growth, they are looking for several Graduates with a strong entrepreneurial spirit to join their team as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant. If you think you have what it takes to succeed and build a career that has an impact - get in touch with us!
Your Main Responsibilities As a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Active sourcing of, and networking with, potential candidates using our internal database and various career platforms
- Client acquisition and development of sustainable relationships
- Qualification, pre-selection and monitoring of candidates through the entire application process
- Creating and placing job advertisements on various platforms
- Identifying new national and international sales opportunities
What they look for in their Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants
- You possess a passion for sales and want to build a meaningful career in recruitment
- You have completed a degree or apprenticeship in any industry
- You are motivated to learn and to further develop your skills
- You have enthusiasm, resilience and excellent communication skills
- You can inspire and persuade others
- You have excellent English skills, both written and spoken
What They Offer Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants
- In addition to a competitive fixed salary and a very appealing commission model, your success is rewarded with numerous incentives including lunch clubs and holidays
- Diverse and challenging activities in a future-oriented work environment
- Autonomy right from the start
- Well-mapped career progression and development opportunities up to Director Level
- Extensive internal and external training program
- An international, dynamic team and an exciting, positive atmosphere
Our client's values are central to their business. Their actions define them and are woven with their core values. Their consultants strive to achieve the status of trusted advisor with every client and candidate they engage. Achieving this is not a simple task; they work tirelessly to build meaningful relationships that develop over time through their continual search for excellence. Never afraid to positively challenge, they communicate clearly and concisely, and deliver on their promises.
Are you special? So are they! Do you want to work for a people-focused company with ambitious growth plans in Germany, the US and in the UK?
If so, apply today!
Job found on: