South Lanarkshire's leading care provider is currently looking for part-time and full-time Care Assistants to work in the following locations; Hamilton, E. Kilbride, Bothwell, Rutherglen and surrounding areas.
Our carers do the most important thing every day - put a smile on the face of the people that make up your local community. We visit the homes of elderly, less abled and other vulnerable people in order to keep them independent and living in the comfort of their own home.
So here are 3 reasons why you should join as a Care Assistant:
- Leading salaries at £9.30 - £11.80 p/h
- No rushing - with average visit times of 1 hour we give you time to care
- We always say thank you - we value and respect all of our amazing carers and never forget to say thanks.
We have an amazing management team here to support you and the Care Manager has over 30 years experience in looking after carers so you are in safe hands and with a company that knows how to support its carers.
Our Care Assistants benefit from:
- From £9.30ph up to £11.80ph
- Average visit times of 1 hour (minimum 30 mins)
Job found on: