School Science Technician - Sheffield - September 2021 Start
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Science Technician to work in a secondary school in Sheffield for the new academic year.
The role requires a sound knowledge of Science in order to identify and prepare equipment for practical lessons.
We are ideally looking for someone that is comfortable working with young people.
- Location - Sheffield
- Position - Science Technician
- Start date - 09/2021
- Duration / Likely Duration - Temp to perm
- End date (if applicable) - N/A
- Contract type - Temp to perm
- Full time/part time -Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate is £67.50 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm (full day) 8am - 3.30pm (Fridays)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience working in a UK school as a Science Technician OR
- Hold a Science or Biology Degree
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Job found on: