SEN Teaching Assistant – Graduate Role – Aspiring Teachers/Educational Psychologists
If you looking to pursue a long-term role as an SEN Teaching Assistant, this is the perfect role for you!
Have you recently graduated and have a passion to work in education as a Teacher or Educational Psychologist?
Do you have experience working with students with ASD/Down Syndrome/SEMH and would like to gain further experience in a Secondary school in Leeds for the full academic year?
This fantastic secondary school found in Leeds is seeking a SEN teaching assistant to start in September.
SEN Teaching Assistant
- Work closely with the SENCo and class teachers
- Support students with special educational needs –ASD/SEMH/Down Syndrome
- Earn up to £320 – £335 per week, term time
- Full-time, long-term position
- Start September – work for the full academic year in one school
- Ideal post before taking up teacher training/educational psychology
- Mainstream Secondary School
- Diverse and vibrant school
- Ongoing training and support from a fantastic team
- Close to excellent transport links
Person specification – SEN Teaching Assistant
- You must have a 2:1 or above degree, in any subject
- Psychology/Education/Counselling degrees are preferred but not essential
- Previous experience supporting children with SEN is essential
- Resilient, patient and empathetic towards children’s needs
To be considered for this exciting SEN teaching Assistant role in Leeds, send your CV over to Demi at i-teachers by clicking apply today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term or permanent, mutually fulfilling roles, with a suitable school based on your own goals and preferences.
Job found on: