SEN Teaching Assistant – Graduate Role – Aspiring Teachers/Educational Psychologists
If you looking to pursue a long-term role as an SEN Teaching Assistant, this is the perfect role for you!
Have you recently graduated and have a passion to work in education as a Teacher or Educational Psychologist?
Do you have experience working with students with ASD/Down Syndrome/SEMH and would like to gain further experience in a Secondary school in Leeds for the full academic year?
This fantastic secondary school found in Leeds is seeking a SEN teaching assistant to start in September.
SEN Teaching Assistant
- Work closely with the SENCo and class teachers
- Support students with special educational needs –ASD/SEMH/Down Syndrome
- Earn up to £320 – £335 per week, term time
- Full-time, long-term position
- Start September – work for the full academic year in one school
- Ideal post before taking up teacher training/educational psychology
Job found on: