We are looking to recruit an experienced Mental Health Care Professional looking for their next step in an established home within our clients care group. You should be Level 3 qualified and have experience as a Senior Carer or Team Leader
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of developing a Mental Health Wing within a larger home. The wing which is already home to several residents is waiting for a leader to develop the service with some established staff to mirror the successful achievements of our other mental health services.
- Current experience of working in mental health or supported living services.
Demonstrable leadership skills – Team Leader or Senior or unit manager.
- Willing to work 5 days over a seven day period - 44 hour contract.
- Good written and computer skills (word and Excel).
- Experience of electronic care planning and E-Mar preferred.
- An team player who leads by example.
- Care for adults who may have suffered from Mental Health and personality disorders.
- Minimum level 3 in Health and Social Care.
- Leadership and supervisory ability.
- Must demonstrate a caring/service ethos.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, and ability to work on own initiative.
- Demonstrates a high level of personal integrity towards providing a high standard of service.
- Excellent record in achieving results through people.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the right person and a chance to get on board with a Unit from its opening.
Job found on: