A Finance Manager is required for large, privately owned Group with its head office in Hull.
As the Finance Manager, you will provide start to end delivery for one of the divisions which has a turnover of circa £35million, liaising closely with the management team and finance teams to provide accurate reporting which will help drive the division.
Role and responsibilities:
* Month end duties.
* Variance analysis to improve overall financial performance.
* Production of KPI’s suite supported by financial integrity.
* Production of monthly management reporting packs.
* Forecasting and budget preparation.
* Integration of identified opportunities.
* General systems and process improvement.
* Working closely with the wider financial and operational functions.
* Cash cycle improvements
* Cost modelling and decision making
To be the successful Finance Manager, you must have worked at a similar level and managed a finance department. You will have excellent interpersonal and networking skills, with the ability to communicate effectively.
For more information, call Becki Moore at EK Financial Recruitment.
EK Financial Recruitment recruit for Finance roles at all levels throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal chat regarding any future opportunities
Job found on: