* Leading fast fashion online business is looking for a Merchandising Admin Assistant to join their head office in Manchester.
* As the Merchandising Admin Assistant you will be responsible for making sure the product sells the best, most profitably. You will be working closely with other departments such as the buying team on a daily basis.
* To assist and support the merchandising team for the designated category, including providing administrative support as required.
* Work closely with both the merchandisers and the buyers for the designated category to develop a full understanding of the range supported.
* Responsible for creating and amending all purchase orders.
* Action re-pricing and markdown changes.
* Changes to supplier revised delivery dates.
* Liaise with the warehouse regarding any stock queries and necessary purchase order amendments.
* Sending Barcodes out to suppliers.
* Supporting the Merchandiser with excel reporting and preparation, analysis, Data entry and general administrative duties.
* Commercial understanding around maintaining timely customer deliveries.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
* Must have a clear understanding of the processes and functions of merchandising.
* Ensuring the precise entry of critical business data is essential.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis
Job found on: