£40,000 - £50,000
*Fully remote interview and on-boarding process and long-term remote working post-COVID*
Tec Partners are working with an award winning, games development company. They have grown rapidly in recent years, producing some of the most ground breaking Mobile and PC games for the last 2 years. As such, they are looking to find a Full-Stack Developer for their established team of Developers to help towards the next generation of development within their business.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will need to have had commercial experience of Full-Stack Development within a commercial environment. Previous time spent within the gaming sector is not required, but will be looked upon favourably. This role will allow for long term progression within this team and the business and within a business such as this, the opportunities are endless!...
- Work with other Full-Stack Engineers to develop the QA teams
- Report into the Principal/Lead Engineer
- Build Web experiences
- Contribute to functional and technical analysis, design of individual Microservices
- Being involved in technical discussion
- Java, Spring and Front-End Development experience as a Full-Stack Engineer
- Maintenance and Development experience of Microservice Architecture
- Knowledge and experience of working in an Agile environment within a Scrum Team
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally an understanding of technical problems within gaming
Benefits on offer:
- Long term Remote working and flexible working
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Private Health care
- Gym Membership
- Private Dental
- Generous Pension Contribution
- Training and Progression plans
For a Full-Stack Engineer looking to work as part of a thriving team, this is an opportunity of a lifetime. The business is growing year by year and beating record numbers year or year. If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, please contact by calling 01223 491414 to find out more.
Job found on: