SEN Teaching Assistant needed in Kettering ASAP start
Your new role
Hays Education is currently working with a fantastic Special Educational Needs school based in Kettering to find an outstanding Teaching Assistant that can commit to working on a long term or day to day, supply basis, starting as soon as possible.
You will be required to support with the running of classes, assist with behaviour management and provide small group, 1:1 work. You must have experience in working with children in education and be willing to support with their communication, learning and development skills.
The school has fantastic facilities in supporting children with varied complex needs, including, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, Moderate/Specific Learning Difficulties and Social Emotional Mental Health needs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Level 2 or 3 Childcare Qualification
- Minimum of 3 months' work experience in a school setting that can be referenced
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations
- Be resilient, fast thinking and be able to work independently on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis
- Be willing to work in a range of Special Schools and Alternative Provisions in the Kettering area
- Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
- Hold a UK Driving Licence (Beneficial but not compulsory)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job found on: