At Cera we are looking for people who would like to become a Care Assistant in the Stirling area. We can train you with all the skills you need to succeed so we are simply looking for compassionate and friendly people who take pride and reward in helping others. By joining Cera, you will be part of the only home care company in the UK who is developing market leading technology to improve the lives of those we care for.
We have part time, full time and flexible hour positions available. You could earn up to £372 per week full time and we also offer a £200 retention bonus and a great referral scheme with up to £250 per friend referred.
We have roles available in Stirling, Dunblane, Cowie, Throsk, Bridge of Allan and surrounding areas.
- You must have a Driving License and Own Vehicle
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must be over 18
- You should be flexible to work various shifts including weekends and/or evenings.
- You should be kind, compassionate and enjoy helping others
- You should have great communication skills
Job found on: