My client, is one of Scotlands top Principle Contractors covering a variety of sectors from new build, fit out, refurbishment and also involved with Frameworks.
Looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their projects team in a vibrant and rapidly growing company. Paying a competitive basic salary and attractive benefits package, the company pride themselves on their blue chip customer base.
* Liaison with stakeholders and third parties.
* Development of client project brief.
* Overall responsibilities and accountabilities for assigned projects. To deliver to Budget and program and to achieve margin
* Ability to manage multiple projects.
* Management of internal support services.
* Management of project resources and third party teams
* Develop client briefs in to workable project profiles.
* Surveying skills as follows; Scoping works, Compliance, Fault diagnosis, Snagging works
* Forming scoping documents and specifications
* Design management
* Managing project meetings
The company pay very...
Job found on: