Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a hardworking and enthusiastic Customer Relations Team Member focusing on providing an excellent, friendly and professional service to Sports, Casino and Games customers.PERMANENT ROLE, NOT A FIXED TERM OR TEMPORARY CONTRACTThis is an inbound role working any 5 days from 7 including weekends, shifts between 7am and 9pm based on needs of the business. Full and part-time vacancies available.Excellent benefits, fantastic progression opportunities and a competitive salary are included with a career at Betfred. During a 12-week probation the rate of pay is £ per hour, once successfully passing, the hourly rate increases to £ Great transport links. Close to a local rail station and on commuter bus routes.The Spectrum, Betfred Head Office, Benson Road, Birchwood, Warrington WA3 7PQ
- To provide Customers with a professional service via telephone, email, live chat and social media in relation to Casino, Poker, Games, Bingo and Sports providing accurate responses in a timely manner.
- To resolve all Customer queries professionally in line with agreed KPI’s, ensuring that any escalations are raised promptly to maintain Customer satisfaction.
- Process withdrawal and deposit requests on behalf of customers.
- Carry out administration duties as and when required logging deposit and withdrawal calls, Customer complaints and self-exclusions.
- Ensure that Customer account adjustments are dealt with accurately.
- Be conversant with all Standard Operating Procedures, Bonuses and Promotional campaigns.
- Assist with outbound campaigns, conversion and reactivation of Customer accounts.
- Understand fully and comply with the key objectives of the Gambling Commission and Gibraltar Regulatory Authority.
- To be fully aware of your responsibilities regarding Social Compliance and Licence Conditions Codes of Practice.
Experience and Skills
What is in it for me?
- Experience in dealing with customers at all levels.
- Excellent customer service skills with experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional telephone manner, with excellent listening skills and good analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships.
- Committed to improving levels of Customer service.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Competent computer skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel essential.
- Ability to resolve support issues to final resolution and to a significantly high standard.
- Flexible approach to work, with the ability to multi-task essential.
- Interest in Sports, Casino and Gaming desirable.
- Full training provided.
- Salary increases to £ after successful 12 weeks probation!
- Salary increases to £ after one years’ service!
- Business Attire Mon – Thurs, Dress Down Fri – Sun.
- A wide range of amazing high street discounts!
- Gain qualifications whilst you work with the BTEC Diploma in Customer Services
- We offer excellent opportunities to progress your career within the company and have an amazing culture! Do you want to advance your career whilst earning a competitive salary? What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Job found on: