Based in Edinburgh - home working initially
Part Time role (25 hours per week for 11 months) - Salary £18,000 (pro rata) FTC
Search Consultancy are working on behalf of our reputable legal client, based in Edinburgh to recruit an HR Assistant to join them on a temporary basis to provide maternity cover. The main purpose of this role will be to assist the HR department in terms of all legal requirements and general administration.
This role will initially be working from home due to current restrictions. Please note however that once restrictions are eased the role will be permanently office based so applicants must be comfortable travelling to the office as and when required.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Typing HR correspondence and documentation
* Providing support on all recruitment activities from writing job adverts through to the preparation of contracts
* Managing the HR Inbox and dealing with general queries
* Facilitation and administration of training for employees including new starts
* Processing of admin for joiners, movers and leavers
* Supporting HR with payroll activities
* Various other general administration tasks and assistance with HR projects as directed
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Recent relevant experience working within an HR setting - this experience is essential
* Candidates who have worked in a legal setting would be preferred, but this is not essential
* Excellent administration, attention to detail & organisational skills with the ability to deal with a very busy workload effectively
* Solid IT skills including the use of the MS Office suite & the ability to pick up bespoke systems effectively
* A strong team player
* Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note - only applicants who have the required skills and experience and are comfortable with the working pattern detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Job found on: