Are you an experienced Healthcare Professional looking for a fresh career challenge and an opportunity to develop your clinical skills?
We are looking for qualified Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Nurses with clinical knowledge and experience for an exciting new role with our Client.
In this varied role as a Disability Assessor you will:
- Conduct Assessments with people with a wide range of conditions and disabilities either over the phone or face to face.
- Conduct consultations with people seeking PIP (Personal Independence Payment)
- Draw on your experience as a clinical expert in your area. It is not essential but you may currently hold a membership to CSP, CoP, RCOT, NMC or RCN as a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Nurse or Paramedic
- Use your expert clinical knowledge and guidelines set out by the DwP to make accurate evaluations
- Expand your medical knowledge as you handle a diverse case load to produce detailed reviews
- Every case is different, and no two days are ever the same, so to thrive in this role as a Disability Assessor you will need to:
- Demonstrate a minimum of...
Job found on: