Information Security Manager - IT Security Manager - ISO 27001
Hampshire offices - £50- £60k + benefits + Remote working options
We are recruiting for an Information Security Manager / IT Security Manager to join a growing company in Hampshire at an exciting time of investment. This company are scaling up their IT team based on recent investment and demand in their products.
This role will join an established Engineering/IT team and will take lead on implementing a Information Security Management system and the relevant Compliance and IT Risk processes, including help deliver their ISO20701 accreditation.
The Information Security Manager will report to the CTO and must have excellent stakeholder management skills, you will be working with various teams within the business including external suppliers and regulatory bodies. The role will be 'hands-on' and proven experience across Information Security, IT Risk, Compliance, ISO20701 is essential.
- Commercial Information Security, IT Compliance and Audit experience
- Solid understanding of ISO 27001, ideally will have delivered this through the full cycle previously
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Good general IT knowledge; Applications, Database, Cloud platforms, etc
- Experience with Cloud Security
- IT / Support Management background
- Any relevant certification is desirable; ISO27001, CISM, CISSP or similar certifications
- IT related Degree level education
The role offers a competitive salary and flex to work from home 2-3 days per week. The companies offices are commutable from; Fareham, Southampton, Winchester, Basingstoke, Fleet areas and offer long-term home working options
All candidates must be UK based / eligible to work in the UK.
Job found on: