Dutton Nursing & Medical are recruiting Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers for our constantly expanding client base. Working in local nursing and residential homes, assisted living establishments, mental health hospitals, across Bridlington & surrounding areas. Supporting all client groups. Excellent rates of pay, please get in touch for more info.
Job Description Overview
- Provide assistance to residents to help them meet both their health and social care needs. This includes washing, toileting, medication, bed making and preparing meals and drinks.
- Enable residents to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life.
- Help residents to identify and choose their support needs.
- Understand the rights of the individual to have their wishes respected.
- Understand how to treat individuals with dignity and respect.
- Understand equal opportunities and supports the equality and diversity of the individual.
- 6 month's recent experience working as a HCA.
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
Job found on: