Catering Assistant -- Based in Biggleswade -- £9.25ph
We are looking for a catering assistant to start immediately to work in a school kitchen.
You must have a Level 2 Food Safety Certificate, experience and be DBS checked.
HOURS 10am – 2pm
To provide support in the preparation, cooking and serving of food and beverages plus related catering duties.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To prepare the dining area which may include moving and setting up furniture, setting trolleys and the cleaning and dismantling of these as required.
• To prepare the service area, hot cupboards and other equipment in the dining centre for the efficient and effective service of the meal.
• To assist in the preparation of cooking and serving of food and beverages.
• To serve food appropriately, under the direction of the Kitchen Manager.
• To wash dishes, cutlery, tumblers, jugs, serving utensils, containers, tables and all other catering equipment in the dining centre.
• To clean, on a daily basis, all catering areas to the required standard.
• To work at all times in accordance with Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
• To undertake other related duties as are required to ensure the dining area and the kitchen are in a clean and hygienic condition and that the food service is efficient and effective.
This is a temporary position in a lovely environment, we look forward to hearing from you…
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business
Job found on: