Are you an Office Administration Clerk who has worked on the collation and input of various data streams? Do you want to join a market leading innovative company with the chance to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges? Caulfield Contractors is a well-established and reputable business delivering key projects to the civil engineering and building industry.
As an administration clerk, you will join the site team to ensure that the site records being submitted to the office have been reviewed for inaccuracies and correctly uploaded to the management database.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to receive industry leading training in a challenging and varied role.
Roles and responsibilities include
• Review and verify data in construction management database.
• Record any discrepancies noted within the data and resolve with the site team.
• Review and verify data before logging and processing and uploading to the database.
• Prepare weekly reports for the site team using existing templates in excel.
• Help with scheduling meetings and minutes
• Perform duties such as scanning, fax, filing
• Perform other duties as required to fulfil the site support role.
• Strong attention to detail required as large amounts of data are to be processed.
• Good computer knowledge of all of the major Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Excel.
• Preferably at least 1 + years of data entry experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be communicated daily with the site team to resolve issues as they arise.
• Enjoy new challenges and work in an increasingly busy environment. Technical/Professional Qualifications
• GCSE’s • Entry level IT skills MS Outlook, MS Word.
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills.
• Ability to process high volumes of data.
• Full Driving Licence If this sounds like you, grow with Caulfield’s and be a part of our future success.
Working Hours – 0800 to 1700
Job found on: