The role is primarily as a solution architect/designer, but it is expected to include a significant element of technical oversight and guidance to the delivery teams. The candidate should preferably have recent, in depth, experience in design or build of one or more of the technology areas noted below. The engagements are expected to be through both our current (waterfall) delivery processes and in emerging product focussed DevOps teams. Candidates require a broad range of experience in delivering projects in a range of technologies and architectural domains (applications, data, security, cloud deployment, etc). A background in application development and design is highly desirable.
Rates- £573.44 pay rate per day
Candidate's required/essential experience
Specific technology areas (one or more essential):
* Microsoft Azure services, preferably relating to data integration, processing and analytics.
* Microsoft Power Platform, specifically PowerApps or Power BI.
* Mobile app development and deployment, preferably using React Native.
General experience required:
* Strong stakeholder management
* Cloud architectures
* Oracle and Windows platform implementations
* Application of data security policies
* Architecture principles and frameworks
* Knowledge of the UK Energy industry would be an advantage
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit
Job found on: