Supply Teachers required
We are looking to recruit experienced supply teachers and newly qualified supply teachers for primary and secondary schools across Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire. We can offer a variety of supply teacher roles to suit your requirements.
Permanent, full time and part time teaching roles in all age groups are also available and a competitive salary will be offered to enthusiastic and dedicated class teachers.
Are you a NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher) looking for your first job to start your induction year? We would love you to join our team immediately for a permanent class teacher role, day to day supply teaching and advice on finding your first job.
Supply Teacher Duties include: -
* Supervising the children and being responsible for their physical, emotional, and social wellbeing.
* Teaching all aspects of the primary curriculum
* Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe, and stimulating environment.
* Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of learners
* Presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range in the class.
* Maintaining discipline through strong classroom...
Job found on: