Outstanding new staff opportunity for any recently Qualified Accountants! Reporting into the Finance Manager of this market leading business, you will provide high level support with respect to the group’s financial reporting and analysis.
· Analysis, Accounting and Reporting on UK Maintenance Profit Centre.
· Support finance team with management accounting variance analysis of various Profit Centres.
· Participate in Monthly Close of Inventory, Maintenance, and other Supply Chain driven transactions.
· Intercompany invoicing
· Assist with preparing Journal Entries
· Support organisation with regular and ad hoc reporting/analysis.
· Conduct Monthly Snapshot of Inventory and prepare Month End Workbooks.
· Review and Correct Monthly Activity for Repairable Inventory Parts.
· Review and Classify Monthly Supply Chain Quantity Adjustment Transactions.
· Review accruals and reversals of Inventory Transactions.
· Accounting for insurance claims and monitoring progress of claims/fund receipts
· Management of CIP process, ensuring all capital expenditure is appropriately accounted for.
· Liaise with supply chain to ensure that their periodic reviews of inventory to be sold or scrapped are appropriately accounted for, including management of any inventory impairment exercises and processing of MAP changes in SAP.
As well as the qualification and previous relevant experience, SAP and Hyperion knowledge would be hugely beneficial. If you are looking for a move to take your career to the next level then this may be the role for you, so give me a call to discuss!
Job found on: