We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. We are looking for an experienced individual to join our team, to support and maintain adherence within the Change & Release Management process within Capita ITS and customer bases.
What you'll be doing:
The Change Management Analyst oversees the implementation, integration and effectiveness of change management processes, and ensures compliance with organizational strategies.
- Delivering the end to end workflows in the lifecycle of Request for Change managed via the ITSM toolset and engagement with TS Delivery Teams and the Customers.
- Coordinates and administers record keeping activities for change control procedures.
- Daily Tasks to support the Reporting of the FSC - Forward Schedule of Change.
- Issuing, assessing aged or noncompliant changes.
- May be requested to deliver the role of a "Change Manager", acting as the Chair and participate in internal and...
Job found on: