Henderson House Care Home is looking to appoint a Support Manager on a permanent basis.
Our privately owned care home provides person-centred care for up to 60 residents, which includes nursing, dementia, and respite care.
It is imperative that the Support Manager can come in to support our passionate Home Manager drive the quality outcomes for our residents and assist with promoting a positive cultural atmosphere.
You will be part of a care team of 65, whilst reporting into the Home Manager.
- £18.50 per hour.
- 33 hours per week.
- 12 hours supernumerary / 22 hours floor based.
- Rotas planned well in advance.
- Free parking.
Experience working as a Unit Manager / Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager. Active PIN is required also.
- Developing the team - driving cultural change.
- Practice observations - improving best practice.
- Manage supervisions, appraisals, support with internal investigations/ disciplinaries.
- Leading the...
Job found on: