Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Create high quality software using agile methodologies
- Utilise techniques such as TDD and Pair Programming
- Participate in the full software life cycle, including support and continuous integration
- Drive continuous improvement within a self-regulating team
- Have plenty of opportunity to learn new things, as well as coaching and mentoring others
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Strong Frontend experience with HTML & CSS.
- Knowledge of other technologies such as GraphQL, React, Node.js and Redux.
- Demonstrable experience of software development for high capacity, high traffic, high availability websites/systems
- Delivery experience within agile projects
- Problem solving and creative thinking
UK Tech: Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. From AI to 5G to Cloud, we work on the latest tech whilst building out our web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks. We're bold, proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative. Together, we're proud of the products and services we deliver for our customers.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
Our spacious tech hub is under a mile away from Leeds train station, with free water taxis available from Granary Wharf. There's also plenty of parking in the surrounding streets and at the nearby CitiPark.
You can also blow off steam over a game of pool or table tennis, and stay fit at our subsidised gym.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're open to discussing where and when you do your job, as long as we can balance your needs with those of our customers.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Job found on: