Area Sales Manager National role - focus on Southern England Competitive salary + quarterly bonus (OTE 30% of salary) + car or £6,000 car allowance
Sales professionals selling to builders merchants, this is the job for you!
The role will work with the branch network of three top tier merchants across the UK, but with a focus on Southern England.
You'll have the support of industry lead...
As the market leader we can offer progression opportunities to move into key accounts, strategic accounts and beyond to sales management. Many of our senior management team started out as individual contributors with us.
About you: -
- A proven track record of field sales to builders merchants.
- A structured approach to territory sales planning, customer management and managing a sales pipeline via a CRM.
- Skilled in developing existing relationships AND new business development.
- High energy and enthusiasm.
- Able to build strong internal relationships with operational teams in order to support customer needs.
- Computer literate in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
Nationwide Platforms is the market-leading powered access rental company in the UK providing a fleet of more than 15,500 machines with working heights from 3m to 90m.
With a depot network spanning 38 depots, Nationwide Platforms provide its customers with leading safe access solutions for working at height. It also has the largest powered access training department in Europe, delivering a comprehensive range of working at height training courses to powered access operators and the wider access industry.
Nationwide Platforms is part of Loxam, Europe's largest equipment rental company operating in 30 countries.
Job found on: