Senior Business Development Manager (IT Sector)
·Up to £80,000 pa DOE + Uncapped Commission (realistic OTE £150k +)
·Excellent Company Benefits
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/re-seller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business and its people to ensure it continues in its upward trajectory of growth and stands out from the competition.
As an outcome of their continued success, and in spite of the current pandemic, we have been tasked with searching for an experienced IT Account Director to join their sales team, with a focus on enterprise level accounts across multiple industry sectors. The successful individual will work closely with the sales director and will play a pivotal role in the growth of the business.
Our ideal candidate must have demonstrable business development experience within enterprise accounts in the IT sector. You will be highly self-motivated with the focus on bringing in new business and exceeding targets, whilst maintaining the ability of forming strong, trusted, and consultative relationships with your clients. You will be able to work autonomously but will also be a strong team player.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- Have between 5-10 years IT sales experience including new business sales.
- Are target driven, as this is essential for this role, and must have evidence of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Have demonstrable evidence of excellent business needs analysis skills and opportunity qualification with experience of winning large contractual deals (circa £1m).
- Develop and execute personal sales strategy and accurate forecasting in order to maintain and increase market share.
- Can identify and open opportunities to ensure a consistent pipeline which includes hardware and service offerings.
- Have an ability to proactively create and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels within enterprise organisations.
- Strong understanding of the Tech industry and trends with the ability to apply this to the sales process.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both in person and remote with experience in pitching attractive business propositions to prospective clients.
- have an understanding and experience with working with and building relationships with vendors.
- Have a confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality, with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude.
- ·Have a full clean driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional who is searching for the next stage in their IT sales career to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation where you will really be able to make your mark. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Matt Pallister or Alice McGlaughlin for a confidential chat.
Dear Applicant, we thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We would like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines.Please note however, that we are still fully operational and are working very closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us
Job found on: