GRADUATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER
An industrial manufacturer is looking for a Graduate Software Engineer to join their extraordinary, enthusiastic team. The innovative company produces and implements a wide variety of products and services for lots of interesting markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Graduate Software Engineer, you will be developing application specific software solutions for integration into complex Test Equipment Systems which support qualification and production acceptance testing.
The company strongly support their staff by empowering individuals to achieve their potential, both professionally and personally. You will have great job satisfaction within this brilliant company culture. Other benefits include life insurance, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, retirement plans, profit share PLUS a flexible benefits package which means you have the option to enrol in additional benefits such as 5 days additional holiday, dental insurance, travel insurance and much more!
As a Graduate Software Engineer your key duties will include:
* Developing code to perform closed loop control, data acquisition, data analysis and hardware control across a variety of hardware platforms
* Defining, developing, integrating, validating/verifying and releasing Software Solutions
* Completing work packages in the maintenance or upgrade of existing software solutions
* Supporting the Test Equipment Manager and Senior Software Engineer with the maintenance, upgrade and administration of software solutions on existing Test Equipment
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Graduate Software Engineer, you must have:
* A bachelor’s degree in a relevant Engineering subject
* 1+ years’ experience in software development within a working environment
* Experience using NI tools such as LabVIEW/LabVIEW RT\FPGA and Veristand
* Experience creating engineering software solutions using Visual Basic or C
* Familiar with application specific software directly related to data acquisition, analysis techniques and reporting of data captured from real time applications/testing machinery
* Knowledge of the characteristics and behaviour of closed loop control when applied to machinery
If you’re interested in becoming a Graduate Software Engineer, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out
Job found on: