Maths Teacher – West Yorkshire
Are you an experienced Maths Teacher looking to progress your career in one of West Yorkshires most forward-thinking secondary schools?
…or have you recently completed your Maths PGCE and are searching for a school that can offer the tools and skills to develop you as a Maths Teacher?
This ‘Good’ secondary in the heart of West Yorkshire is looking to add a Maths Teacher to its cohesive department for a September start!
With fantastic behaviour, great facilities, and a strong relationship with the local community, this would be a fantastic opportunity for an engaging and passionate Maths Teacher!
To secure your role for September at a secondary school where you will be fully supported in your career ambitions, please simply apply now for this Maths Teacher / Maths NQT role!
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Maths Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £25,714 - £41,604 Maths Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run maths lessons for KS3 – KS4
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving Maths department
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a Maths related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for Maths
The ‘Good’ graded secondary school:
- Good by OfSTED
- Part of a well-respected school trust
- West Yorkshire
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.
Job found on: