English Teacher – West Yorkshire
Are you an experienced English Teacher looking to progress your career in one of West Yorkshires most forward-thinking secondary schools?
…or have you recently completed your English PGCE and are searching for a school that can offer the tools and skills to develop you as an English Teacher?
This ‘Good’ secondary in the heart of West Yorkshire is looking to add an English Teacher to its cohesive department for a September start!
With fantastic behaviour, great facilities, and a strong relationship with the local community, this would be a fantastic opportunity for an engaging and passionate English Teacher!
To secure your role for September at a secondary school where you will be fully supported in your career ambitions, please simply apply now for this English Teacher / English NQT role!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £25,714 - £41,604 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run english lessons for KS3 – KS4
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English
The ‘Good’ graded secondary school:
- Good by OfSTED
- Part of a well-respected school trust
- West Yorkshire
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.
Job found on: