JOB TITLE: Head of Customer Services
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
BENEFITS: Holidays, Statutory pension
LOCATION: West Hull
TYPE: Interim 6 months initially but very likely to go permanent
A leading national distributer and health brand are currently going through a period of exponential growth and as such are looking to expand their customer service team with an experienced Customer Services Manager who can implement processes, manage a budget with autonomy and be hands on.
They currently have a large volume of enquiries and some issues around customer processes so someone with a background in making a more efficient and quality service would be ideal for this position.
As The Head of Customer Services, you will report to Operations Director and be responsible for:
* Performance managing a team of 4 which will include setting KPI’s, creating efficient processes and motivating to perform at a high level.
* Managing a budget autonomously and utilising this to provide a quality service to their customers.
* Working with both B2B and B2C customers and being able to determine what methods suit which customer types.
* Having a hands-on approach and not being afraid to work alongside the Customer Service Team when necessary.
* Looking at marketing and possible out-sourcing solutions
* Creating documentation around quality customer service procedures
* When necessary taking control of the hiring process for your department
To be the successful Head of Customer Services, you must have;
* A strong background within a Customer Service setting
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* A pro-active approach to work
* Strong, confident and good interpersonal skills
* A track record of managing customer service teams
* Strong ability to work in a team and liaise on an internal and external basis.
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Sam Horton on (phone number removed).
Emmerson Kitney recruit for Sales, Marketing, IT, Engineering and Executive roles at all levels throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you we would be happy to have an informal chat regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful
Job found on: