XCL Group are currently recruiting for a number of Welder Fabricators who are looking to join a well-known, and rapidly growing business in Keighley, West Yorkshire.
The main duties of the role will be, but not limited to:
* Follow technical drawings to fabricate and TIG weld stair lifts and other components.
* Quality check all products fabricated to ensure that they are up to the high specifications and be able to highlight or resolve any issues.
* Be able to confidently MIG and TIG Weld.
* Be comfortable with using both electrical and manual tools.
* Use a range of machinery, however full training will be given if required.
* Follow all health and safety procedures at all times.
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
* TIG Welding and Fabrication experience
* Be able to confidently read and follow CAD drawings.
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Used finishing tools as part of the fabrication process.
Hours of Work:
* 40 hour work week, Early or Late Shifts Available. Overtime Available
If interested in the Fabricator Welder position, apply to this role with an up to date CV. If you are suitable you will be contacted by XCL Group for a telephone interview. You will then be invited to come and meet with ourselves at our office. If we are happy with the application, you will be put forward for an interview with the client where you will participate in a welding test
Job found on: