PPC Manager / Paid Media Manager – Fully Remote - £35,000 - £40,000
Help to define a growing agencies paid media strategy
Working with a fast-growing digital marketing agency, the PPC Manager will help to shape and refine the agencies paid media offering, as well as work closely with key clients to define and deliver digital advertising campaigns and strategies to an exceptional standard.
You will play a key role within the digital marketing team to deliver digital strategy and ensure successful delivery of digital activity, including paid advertising (search, display and social), conversion strategies (CRO) and performance analysis for a wide variety of healthcare clients.
It could suit an ambitious Digital Marketing Exec with solid PPC skills who is looking to step up, or someone already working in a more senior position. Either way, you will probably have the following skills / experience:
* 3+ years in digital marketing, with a focus on PPC / paid media
* A passion for both Google Ads and paid social advertising
* A proven track record for the efficient structuring of large, complex ad accounts
* Solid hands-on experience using Google Ads Editor and Facebook ad manager
* Experience with lead generation and ecommerce campaigns
* Be able to manage multiple tasks across multiple clients
* Experience or desire to manage in-house paid media team
The role will be joining an agency who work fully remotely (most of the team are in or around the South West so if you are based there it would be ideal, but there is no requirement to be in the office so you could be anywhere in the UK)
Job found on: