Graduate Teaching Assistants, Ipswich- September 2021
Prospero Teaching is looking for Graduate Teaching Assistants to work at primary schools in Ipswich from September 2021.
These positions would be ideal for recent graduates who are looking to gain experience in a classroom environment before starting teacher training.
Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
* Location - Ipswich, Suffolk
* Position - Teaching Assistant
* Type of work - Teaching Assistant, providing support on a group and 1:1 basis reporting to class teacher and SENCo
* Contract or position start date - September 2021
* Duration / Likely Duration - Until the end of the academic year with the possibility of extension
* Contract or position end date (if applicable) - July 2022
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full time/part time - Full time
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £65 per day
* Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm : Mon - Fri (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Experience of working in a support role in primary schools
* GCSE English and Maths grade 'C'
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, or if you would like to be shortlisted for this position please apply below.
Additionally, if you have a friend or colleague who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Prospero Teaching recruits extraordinary teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across London and the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education and teaching jobs with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.
Job found on: