ARM are recruiting for a Systems Engineer with experience of Communication & Information Systems for a permanent opportunity with a consultancy based in Twickenham.
You will be joining a mature environment, where your contributions will have a direct impact on the provision of emergency services within the U.K.
This role has a lot of flexibility to work from home / remotely, however you do still need to be able to attend offices in Twickenham as required, as well as client sites throughout the U.K.
As a Systems Engineer with experience of Communication & Information Systems based near Twickenham, you will be responsible for;
- Implementing technical solutions on the Ambulance Radio Programme (ARP) as part of the Emergency Services Network (ESN).
- Generating detailed requirements in order to design the required solution with the product team.
- Being the customers’ primary technical point of contact.
- Installing, integrating, commissioning and starting up systems.
You should, as a Systems Engineer able to work in and around Twickenham, have experience of the following;
- Systems Engineering.
- Network & IT Infrastructure.
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMWare.
- Tetra Radios
- Working with Blue Light Organisations and specific ESN knowledge would be a distinct advantage.
**Due to the nature of this role, only individuals eligible to obtain UK Security Clearance are able to be considered. Please do not apply if you are not eligible to obtain UK Security Clearance**
If you have experience of Communication & Information Systems, are a Systems Engineer, able to work in and around Twickenham and are interested in the role; please submit your application to Thomas Rick via this vacancy.
Job found on: