This is a Lead position within an enterprise-level business, located in the heart of the West Midlands. You will be the "go-to" technical lead for all IT Security queries, including but not limited to risk management, penetration testing, auditing, risk assessment, and disaster recovery solutions. You will become the lead on all security breach analysis, and will be continuously looking to improve on incident response and recovery plans.
As the IT Security Manager / Lead, you will require the following:
- Current experience in an IT Security role, where you are the technical lead within your vertical
- An ability to work alongside stakeholders and fellow IT colleagues, in order to effectively implement IT Security plans.
- Strong technical understanding of Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- Strong technical understanding of Microsoft on-premise and cloud technologies including Azure, SharePoint and Dynamics
- An understanding of network configuration, virtualisation, DNS hosting and network configuration.
This role is based in Birmingham, and is salaried up to a maximum of £40,000, and accompanied by a number of excellent benefits. The role is currently remote-based, and will continue to include flexible working upon the resumption of normal working hours.
IT Security / Security Manager / Cyber Security / Cyber Security Lead / Cyber Security Manager
Job found on: