Prospero Teaching are looking for an experienced KS2Teacher for a Primary School located in Bournemouth, working with pupils in Year 3-6
The School are looking for a full-time teacher to start from September. Previous experience in a primary setting, specifically with a year 3-6 classes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent team providing brilliant teaching experiences for children.
Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location - Bournemouth, Dorset
* Position - KS2 Teacher
* Type of work - Class teaching
* Start date - Sep 2021
* Likely Duration - Ongoing
* Position end date - Ongoing
* Contract type - potential to become perm
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay - Paid to Scale
* Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
KS2 Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months
* Strong behaviour...
Job found on: