Our client are currently recruiting for a Temporary Customer Service Advisor to work within the Customer Service department. The ideal candidate will be from a sales or customer service background and will have a confident and polite telephone manner. This role will be covering a period of maternity leave and expected to last for approx 6 months.
DUTIES OF ROLE
• Daily contact with existing customer base via phone and email to provide updates on orders and deal with any queries your customers have.
• Build up your knowledge of the products sold within your business team to allow you to advise customers and provide the best customer experience possible.
• Processing all of your customer’s order on the company computer system.
• Working with your colleagues in Planning to obtain the best despatch dates possible to meet your customers’ requirements.
• Working with your colleagues in the Sales teams to ensure your customers receive their quotations in a timely manner with the information they require.
• Working with your colleagues in the Logistics team to obtain freight costs and POD’s as requested by your customers.
• Attend regular meetings with the production...
Job found on: