We are currently recruiting for Primary Supply Teachers to work in a number of our local Primary schools in the Darlington area.
We are looking for Primary Supply Teachers to start work as soon as the children return to school and who are available for a minimum of 3 days per week.
We have a number of roles available from short term and long term to suit your life style needs.
What is required to become an AK Teaching Primary Supply Teacher;
* QTS required (Qualified Teacher Status)- Newly Qualified and Final year students are also encouraged to apply
* Reliable form of transport and will travel up to 10 miles per day
* DBS registered with the Update Service (desirable)
* Experience teaching in Primary schools in the last 12 months
* Experience across a variety of year groups and key stages (desirable)
* Available to start as soon as the children return back to school
* Have at least two education based references from your most recent employer(s)
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more or would like to apply to be an AK Teaching Primary Supply Teacher please contact the office
Job found on: