Our client is a National Heating contractor specialising within the Local Authority sector and they have an amazing opportunity for a Domestic Gas Service Engineer to regularly earn in excess of £1,000 per week You will be given as many services as you can do per day and all the appointments are pre-booked with a very high access rate.
They are currently recruiting for a Domestic Gas Service Engineer to join their team in Aberdeen.
* Servicing within domestic housing association properties
* All appointments pre-booked
* Very high access rate
* Up to 55-60 services per week on a regular basis
* 24 month contract
* 26/9 regulations checks of gas boilers and appliances
* Working in Aberdeen and surrounding areas
* Experience in servicing gas boilers and appliances
* ACS qualifications required: CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
* Gas Safe registration in your own right
* Public Liability Insurance - £2,000,000
* Full UK Driving Licence and van
* Flue Gas Analyser (fully calibrated)
* Clean Disclosure Scotland
If you are a Domestic Gas Service Engineer...
Job found on: