Care Assistant - Norwich and surrounding areas - £9.00 to £12.50- Weekly Pay
Day shifts and night shifts are available for full time or part time hours
You will be required to work every other weekend
We want to make life better for more people. As a Care Assistant you'll join us in our continued efforts to make life better for our clients. And we want to make life better for you, by ensuring you have all the support and development you need to thrive in your role and developing your career.
Prestige Nursing & Care has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 33 local offices in England and Scotland. We look after a variety of clients in their own homes and we also work with local care homes, nursing homes and the NHS. We care for children, young adults and the elderly. Some may have dementia, Alzheimer's, challenging behaviours or other complex needs.
The safety of our clients and frontline staff is at the forefront of everything we do. We have endless stock of PPE and you will have access to weekly Covid-19 testing. You can attend our 'Virtual' Interviews and Training and will be supported 24/7 by our branches.
What we offer:
- Flexibility - No pop in visits
- Refer a Friend up to £150!
- Reward and recognition
- Free uniform, DBS, and PPE
- Holiday Pay
- Career Progression Pathways
- Learning and Development opportunities
- 24/7 support
What we're looking for:
- 6 Month's experience working in the care sector
- Driver with own car
- Minimum of 2 satisfactory references
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathetic approach
- Basic IT Skills (elearning & electronic record keeping)
Your role will include:
- Personal Care includes - washing, dressing, bathing, toileting
- Medication support
- Meal preparation and assistance
- Social stimulation support
- Supporting clients to appointments and outings
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing, and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database.
For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy.
Job found on: