ARM are recruiting for a Cyber Security Engineer with experience of Information Security for a permanent opportunity with a defence company in Gloucester.
You will be joining a mature environment, where your contributions will have a direct impact on safeguarding the U.K. at home and abroad. Remote working is possible but you will be expected to regularly attend sites in Malvern & Cheltenham.
You must have an active Developed Vetting (DV) clearance for this role.
As a Cyber Security Engineer with experience of Information Security based in Gloucester, you will be responsible for;
- Ensuring critical projects are appropriately secured through the design, build and support phases.
- Acting as an expert technical consultant.
- Providing detailed technical expertise to Product Owners, Security Architects and System/Platform Engineers.
- Building systems that both achieve mission outcomes and provide robust defences against highly sophisticated and motivated attackers.
- Working simultaneously across a portfolio of projects, supporting more junior security engineers.
You should, as a Cyber Security Engineer able to work in Gloucester, have experience of the following;
- Cyber security issues.
- Securing sensitive workloads against sophisticated, technical threats.
- Detailed knowledge of more than one of the below;
- Identity and access Management
- Encryption (at rest and in transit)
- Role-based / Attribute-based access control
- Virtual private networks
- Network access control lists
- Firewalls / security groups
- Logging and monitoring
- Endpoint detection and response technology
- Multi-factor authentication etc.
- An ability to gain trust and ‘buy in’ from technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Rapidly acquiring new technologies and information as technology and security threats evolve.
**Due to the nature of this role, only individuals eligible to obtain UK Security Clearance are able to be considered. Please do not apply if you are not eligible to obtain UK Security Clearance**
If you have experience of Information Security, are a Cyber Security Engineer, able to work in Gloucester and are interested in the role; please submit your application to Thomas Rick via this vacancy.
Job found on: