IT Systems Manager - Southend-On-Sea - £45-48k
My client is the UK's leading specialist supplier of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) & Safety Equipment - due to large growth they are looking to recruit a new IT Systems Manager to be based onsite at their South-end HQ
* To ensure maximum availability of computer hardware and software systems throughout the company.
* Provision of IT infrastructure services including desktop applications and/or WANs, ERP & CRM System, Websites and IT security and telecommunications.
* Development and implementation of new systems where agreed and appropriate.
* Working with senior management to propose, agree and implement IT services to defined Service Level Agreements.
* Maintaining spend within agreed budgets.
* Management of the IT department including staff appraisals, performance, training, discipline and careers development.
* Responsible for IT hardware, software, and maintenance procurement.
* Development and regular review/maintenance of a Disaster Recovery Plan.
* Development and delivery of required training to the IT team and others as required.
* Provide a monthly written...
Job found on: