ARM are recruiting for a Network Engineer with experience of network design for a permanent opportunity with a defence company in Portsmouth.
You will be joining a mature environment, where your contributions will have a direct impact on safeguarding the U.K. at home and abroad.
As a Network Engineer with experience of Network Design based in Portsmouth, you will be responsible for;
- Delivering new and exciting IT systems into the defence environment.
- Developing end to end IP network security solutions in a multi-bearer mobile environment.
- Delivering a technical solution from high level design to delivery and transition into service.
- Leading complex projects and tasks where solutions may have no precedence.
- Costing and bidding of Server and Network Solutions alongside design and delivery.
You should, as a Network Engineer able to work in Portsmouth, have experience of the following;
- Network design, implementation and testing (Ideally CCNA).
- Network security design (Firewalls, Guards, Intrusion Detection, IPSec VPN, Switch/Router Clamps & IP Encryption).
- JSP 604 & 440 would be a distinct advantage.
**Due to the nature of this role, only individuals eligible and willing to obtain UK Developed Vetting Security Clearance are able to be considered. Please do not apply if you are not eligible to obtain DV Security Clearance**
If you have experience of network design, are a Network Engineer, able to work in Portsmouth and are interested in the role; please submit your application to Thomas Rick via this vacancy.
Job found on: