ARM are recruiting for a Software Engineer with experience of bare metal programming for a permanent opportunity with a defence company in Basildon.
You will be joining a mature environment, where your contributions will have a direct impact on safeguarding the U.K. at home and abroad.
As a Software Engineer with experience of bare metal programming based in Basildon, you will be responsible for;
- Developing software through classical and model driven processes.
- Developing concept designs based on elicited requirements.
- Eliciting requirements, ensuring well derived requirements capture related to software development.
- Defining and authoring software development plans.
- Generating software test plans and specifications.
You should, as a Software Engineer able to work in Basildon, have experience of the following;
- Bare metal programming.
- Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS).
- Software development via classical and model driven processes.
- C / C++ / C# / Matlab / Simulink.
- Embedded software development.
**Due to the nature of this role, only individuals eligible to obtain UK Security Clearance are able to be considered. Please do not apply if you are not eligible to obtain UK Security Clearance**
If you have experience of bare metal programming, are a Software Engineer, able to work in Basildon and are interested in the role; please submit your application to Thomas Rick via this vacancy.
Job found on: