Maths Teacher – Curriculum Lead
Are you a Maths Teacher with excellent leadership qualities?
Do you have a passion for developing curriculum, and want to ensure every pupil is challenged and engaged in lessons?
Perhaps you are a relocating Maths Teacher who already has some middle leadership experience?
If so, then please do not hesitate in applying to join this multicultural and vibrant school community this September.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in a permanent, mutually fulfilling role, with a suitable school based on your own goals and preferences. Maths teacher – Curriculum Lead
- Responsible for developing the curriculum in KS3/4
- Working closely with the head of department
- Be a vital part of ensuring all pupils are motivated, engaged and challenged in Maths
- Develop a broad and balanced curriculum
- Paid MPS – UPS + TLR 2b
- Permanent, full time role
- Join a school with strong leadership
- Growing school, with excellent progress
- High PP/EAL
Job found on: