Be part of one of the UK and Ireland's largest family run, award winning community based care companies. Roles available in North & West Belfast
Join a team that is passionate about its people and about making a difference. Celebrating over 25 years of care in the community, HCIL is one of the leading providers of domiciliary care, support services and housing across the island of Ireland.
No Experience Required | Full Training | Uniform Provided | Progression Available
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To deliver a high standard of care to every individual client, allowing them to maintain their independence whilst living in their own home.
- To support each individual clients’ needs, to maximise their independence and to make them feel valued and respected.
- To brighten our clients’ day, encouraging choice and participation, to make a positive difference to their lives.
- To demonstrate professionalism and compassion at all times, adhering to our HCIL Values
- Carry out all care duties as per the tasks laid out in the individual care...
Job found on: