Are you a qualified SEN Teaching Assistant looking for your next opportunity?
Winner Education are working exclusively with an SEN school in Oldbury who are currently recruiting for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work on a long term basis within an SEN school in Oldbury. For the right candidate, this will be a permanent position.
The SEN school has a lovely reputation in the area and cater for KS3, KS4 and KS5 pupils.
The successful SEN Teaching Assistant will work with children who have wide range of SEN needs;
- Social Emotional & Mental Health
- Profound/Severe Learning Difficulties
- Challenging Behaviour
- Physical Disabilities
As an SEN Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Support children on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Support pupils who require behavioural support within the classroom
- Build effective relationships with pupils
- Support pupils to keep them engaged in their learning
- Needs to be motivated to ensure the pupils remain focused so they make good progress
- Have patience
- Have experience using positive behaviour management to motivate pupils
- Have experience dealing with high level disruption and other behavioural issues
- Have undertaken Team Teach training (would be advantage but is not essential)
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now. If you are interested in finding out about other roles Winner Education have available, please get in touch with Natalie Riddell.
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please refer them to Natalie Riddell and you can earn yourself a referral fee once they have worked 20 days through Winner Education.
For every Teacher that registers with Winner Education from 18th March 2021 until 18th April 2021, once the Teacher has worked 20 days, you will receive a £100 Love 2 Shop voucher as a thank you!
Please note, your application will be subject to:
- 2 relevant and satisfactory references
- An enhanced DBS check
Consultant: Natalie Riddell
Contact Information: / /
Winner Education Ltd, 6 Burnett Road, Sutton Coldfield, B74 3EJ
Job found on: