Lively City Centre Café Bar and cultural centre.
The General Manager is responsible for the entire F&B operations, to include the Café, Bar, Kitchen and Event Catering. The centre is proud to welcome evening courses, acoustic gigs, comedy and entertainment nights and the offer must be varied to match the programme.
This is a key customer-focused role and will lead in providing an excellent food and beverage offer at the venue. The purpose of the General Managers role is continually to review, manage and develop the operation to provide maximum profitability while maintaining the highest standards in relation to offers and service and to ensure a first class experience for all customers.
The successful General Manager will motivate, lead, direct and inspire the café bar staff, building a cohesive team, to ensure exceptionally high food and service standards are consistently achieved.
You must manage and meet established financial targets and business objectives and provide an attractive, efficient and cost-effective café bar service. This is a seven day operation, but this is not a late opening venue, and is a great opportunity for a good work life balance!
Due to the nature of the role and the ethos of the venue, all candidates must be fluent welsh speakers.
Successful General Manager candidates will preferably possess / be able to demonstrate the following:
· A strong background in a similar establishment, such as an arts centre, café bar or restaurant.
· Excellent people management skills, including the ability to lead, develop and inspire a team.
· Good financial and business acumen, Including P&L, cash handling and accounting.
· Strong organisational, planning and delegation skills.
· Knowledge of EPOS and back of house reporting systems
· Experience of providing a first class service
· Fantastic Interpersonal skills
· A personal alcohol license
· A food safety qualification
· Excellent References from former employers
If you would like to know more or you would like to discuss or apply for this opportunity, in English or Welsh, pick up the phone and call 02920 394777 or simply e-mail your CV to [email protected]
We can offer permanent and temporary work to our candidates and we are always looking for good candidates for a variety of roles including Chefs, Management in all disciplines, Housekeepers, Hotel Receptionists and Waiting Staff.
I give consent for my email activity to be tracked
Catering Services International is a division of Grafters Group Ltd.
Job found on: