IBP are looking to recruit a Telecoms Civils Supervisor to work in the Wolverhampton area?
This role will be responsible for the supervision of sub-contractors across various sites and projects across FTTP rollouts, working predominantly on the Openreach and Virgin Media Networks.
The ideal candidate will take on both operational and administrative responsibilities to ensure that site regulations a high quality of work is achieved.
This is a great opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding company that offer real career progression.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Supervising digging and reinstatement teams.
- Scheduling works for digging and reinstatement teams.
- Provide accurate daily reports,, identifying productivity improvements and any potential risks.
- Supporting the Network Delivery Manager by ensuring the appropriate materials and resources are planned.
- Supervising teams to ensure SHEQ regulations met.
- Completing detailed site surveys.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills...
Job found on: